Collection of personal information
You may choose to provide personal information (for example your name, address, telephone number and email address) on this or other Savage Fly Corporation websites,
however not providing this may result in reduced functionality. Savage Fly Corporation's usage of this information will be consistent with this Policy or the policy
associated with the applicable Savage Fly Corporation site.
This website is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen on
this site or other Savage Fly Corporation sites. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen,
we will delete the information from our records.
Aggregate and non-personal information does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited our site and the pages accessed.
By collecting this information, we learn how to best tailor our website to our visitors. Unless you disable such technologies, by using our website and online services,
you agree that we can place these types of cookies and related technologies on your device. We explain below how you can manage your choices and opt-out of the collection of such aggregate information.
• Essential Cookies - Some cookies serve an essential function and the websites cannot work properly without them. Where such essential cookies are used, they cannot be disabled.
• Browser and Flash Cookies - Other cookies serve a functional purpose and improve the user experience of the websites. We use browser and Flash cookies to tell us, for example, whether you've visited us before,
and to help us identify site features in which you may have the greatest interest. Browser and Flash cookies may enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are
visiting a particular site so that you do not need to reset them each time you visit the website. Neither Browser nor Flash cookies can identify you as an individual. You can decline
any Browser cookie through your browser however, without Browser cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all our website features. Similar to Browser cookies, you may not be
able to take full advantage of all website features once you have disabled Flash cookies.
• Web Beacons - Some types of cookies collect aggregate information which help us to improve our websites by providing information, for example, on loading errors and the most visited webpages.
Certain pages on our site may contain web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). Savage Fly Corporation uses web beacons to help display content to visitors and to generate
statistics regarding web traffic and trends. Web beacons cannot identify you as an individual. In addition Web beacons may also be used to identify known spammers and website hackers ip address
so that they may be routed off our site. Savage Fly Corporation takes security very seriously and does it's best to report all illegal activities.
• Advertising Cookies - Savage Fly Corporation will provide notice and obtain consent to our visitors when or if cookies are used for targeted advertising purposes as required by local law. If a visitor declines
to consent, they will not receive any advertising cookies.For further information on each type of cookie we use, including their function, the information they collect and how to manage
your choices, please consult http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the personal information collected about you for the following purposes:
• Provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Savage Fly Corporation (including by sending you marketing communications);
• Process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and applications; Create, administer and communicate with you about your account (including any purchases and payments);
Provide investor services; Verify your identity to ensure security for the other purposes listed here; Evaluate your interest in employment and contact you regarding possible employment;
Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; performing market research; determining and managing the effectiveness
of our advertising and marketing; analyzing our products, services and websites; administering our websites; and performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure and quality; Conduct investigations and comply and enforce applicable
services, information resources and employees.
We also may use personal information for other additional purposes. We will identify these additional purposes at the time of collection.
Sharing and Transferring of Your Personal Information
We do not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about our website visitors outside Savage Fly Corporation and its affiliates, except as described here.
• We may share information provided by our visitors to this and other Savage Fly Corporation sites with service providers we have retained to perform services on our behalf. These service providers
are contractually restricted from using or disclosing the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
• We may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process, (ii) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials as required to
comply with a legitimate legal request, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
• We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including through bankruptcy).
We may transmit the personal information we collect on this site or other Savage Fly Corporation sites to other countries where we do business, including for websites accessed in the European Union, to the US,
but we will do so only for the purposes described herein.
How We Protect Your Information
At Savage Fly Corporation, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure,
use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this and other Savage Fly Corporation websites. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
it will be posted to the website and the "last updated" date at the top of this policy will be revised. We also encourage users to periodically check this Policy to understand
how Savage Fly Corporation protects and uses your information.
Links to Other Sites
We provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites may have their own privacy statements or policies in place, which we recommend you review
if you visit any linked websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites or any use of the sites.
How to Contact Us and Update Your Personal Information
send an email to our Legal Department
Mobile Information We Collect
• Personally identifiable information (e.g. Name, email address) we collect consists only of what you share with us. For example, certain products may ask for this type of information so that we may contact you by phone or email at your request. You choose what, how, and when you want to share.
• If you use any location-enabled products, you may be sending us location information. Savage Fly Corporation does not store or use this information other than to provide the service you requested. For example, a mobile product may use GPS data to find a nearby restaurant you requested. Location-enabled features are opt-in and you have control over your participation and can turn these services off at any time.
• Some mobile applications will utilize Google Analytics (or similar tool) to help us better serve our customers through improved products, services, and revisions to the mobile applications. This collected information will not identify you to Savage Fly Corporation. It may, however, let us know anonymously, which services and features you are using the most within the application, as well as device type and hardware features, country and language of download.
• Use of 3rd party services such as social sharing sites (e.g., Facebook & Twitter) is governed by the privacy practices of those services. Savage Fly Corporation does not capture or store your login information or other personally identifiable information for these services, however session info or cookies may be stored.
Mobile How We Use Collected Information
• We use the information to personalize your experience with the application and to improve your overall experience including the development of new products, services, and features. We also use the information to provide customer support, and when applicable, register and administer your account. Additionally, we may use the information you provide to contact you about updates to our service.
• Information you provide may be used to fulfill the service(s) or carry out the transaction(s) you have requested or authorized. For example, if you authorize a purchase through a mobile eCommerce application, we will use provided information to ship and bill you.
Mobile Information sharing
• Savage Fly Corporation does not share any collected information with 3rd parties with the following exceptions:
• Savage Fly Corporation may provide some personal data to third-party partners that are providing services essential to your mobile user experience.
• All requests are sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. Consult your carrier's privacy policies for additional information.
• Certain mobile products and services and manufacturers allow you to interact and share your information with others. For example, you may want to Tweet or post to your Facebook page content from a Savage Fly Corporation mobile application. Consult your mobile device manufacturer, or mobile product or application developer's privacy policies for additional information.